Monday, August 13, 2012

Taking a well deserved Break; CJ Pony CAD

Last Saturday me and the family went to CJ Ponyparts' 12th Customer Appreciation day. A great Ford Mustang gathering took place. Amazingly by 9:00 AM, there were close to 100 ponies there. Sadly this year I could not bring by car, but hopefully next year I will. As usual in car shows, 67-68 models were the minority among classic cars. But I could still count about ten 67/68's, including a Shelby GT-500 and a California Special.
We were able to visit CJ Pony Service's shop where many ponies were turned into rolling works of art...at a price.
 Many modern Mustangs were present and I'll tell you, these guys are devoted to their modern ponies just as we are to our classics.
After the car show we headed to Gettysburg Battlefield Memorial park, and to Longwood Gardens. What a day!






No comments:

Post a Comment